Bridle Trails: Adult Family Home Kirkland
Bridle Trails adult family home Kirkland offers services, with great enthusiasm. Your loved one will greatly enjoy our company and quality of service. Our commitment is to ensure that your loved one is provided not only with great care but a level of service above and beyond what is expected. We treat your loved ones as if they were our own parents or grandparent.
Bridle Trails Senior Care offers services that cater to all types of needs. Some residents need complete care while others are independent and need very little assistance. Our goal is to come alongside your loved ones and help them thrive regardless of the level of care that they are at. Through a written assessment done by our nurse, we help assess the needs of your loved one and the best course of action to meet those needs.
Adult family home Kirkland offers assistance with all activities of daily living and provides service 24 hours a day. We want your loved one to enjoy our company and the quality of service. The adult family home setting allows for much more personalized care than the larger assisted living facilities. In our senior care home, the ratio of residents is 3 to 1. This allows attention and focus that is close and personal. With this personalized care, your loved one is not only under our supervision but also in our constant attention.
Our commitment is to ensure that your loved one is provided not only with great care but a level of service above and beyond what is expected. Beyond the services that are present, our homes provide activities and amenities that will help entertain and keep your loved one active. Music, games, and books as well as beauty care or special celebrations provide various opportunities for interaction and engagement. Adult care home Kirkland treat your loved ones as if they were your own parents or grandparent.
ADULT FAMILY HOME KIRKLAND SERVICES YOU CAN EXPECT
Here are some of the services you can expect to receive.
- Assisted Living Kirkland
- Developmental Disabilities – This is a specialized license that is not common to many homes.
- Diabetes – Being RN operated allows us to deal with diabetic residents much easier.
- Home Doctor – Doctor comes into the homes as needed.
- Hospice – End-of-life care is something that many families need. Having this service allows for your loved one to remain in the same home all the way to the end.
- Senior Living Kirkland
- Housekeeping/Laundry – There are no additional costs for housekeeping.
- Massage Therapist – Therapists come in as needed.
- Medication Delivery – We work with a local pharmacy
- Medication Management – Our staff oversees the preparation and distribution of medication
- Oxygen Therapy – We can provide oxygen for those
- Podiatrist – We provide footcare as part of the services of the home.
- Respite Care – Short, – term – We offer short-term care for those that come and and then get better.
- Memory Care Kirkland
- Visual/Hearing Impaired – Address special needs for those that are impaired.
- Wound Care – Specialized care for deep wounds.
- 2 caregivers on shift – At least two caregivers are on shift throughout the day.
- Catheter Care Provided.
- Colostomy Bag Residents
There are also a number of amenities you can expect in our homes. Along with the activities you see below, we are in the beautiful brdile trails area. It’s a beautiful place tucked away in the heart of Kirkland. We are close to shopping centers, grocery stores and the hospital is no more than 7 minutes away.
Here are some of the activities and amenities you can enjoy in our senior care homes.
- Activities coordinator – Our resident manager plans and oversees various activities.
- Arts and Crafts – Various art projects depending on resident abilities.
- Beautician – Daily hairstyling and makeup.
- Birthday celebration – Special events including birthday cakes.
- Games – Playing bingo and card games.
- Cable TV & Internet Access
- Library on Wheels – The library comes in and brings books and DVDs.
- Music – We have live music coming in once a week.
- Newspaper & Telephone.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Tv in the room – All of our rooms are equipped with televisions for resident entertainment.
- Emergency call buttons.
- Generator – Homes are equipped with generators in case power goes out.
- Hoyer Lift – for residents in need of help with transferring.
- Outdoor Common Area – Going outside and enjoying walks and sitting in the sun.
Beyond the things listed above, there are many intangibles such as love and compassion that cannot be measured but are of upmost importance in the services we provide. If you have any questions about our services, or would like to come see for yourself, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.